jauntyeyepatch is an animator and writer who is addicted to soundtrack music, and the collection of rare scores. Thus, jauntyeyepatch has created this blog to share the wonderful world of rare music with others!
This blog is a collection of links, not the actual files themselves. ;)
Make sure your requests are either for soundtracks that are out-of-print, rare, or anime-related. I specialize in animated soundtracks, but there are often a few exceptions. I encourage everybody to buy any soundtrack they can, and if the market does not supply, then request. Thanks. Most of the soundtracks here are either out of print, rare, or can only be bought used. I do not post what can easily be bought.
You can make requests in the Trading Section or the Cbox. Mostly, however, I'll be posting what I want. So there. ;D
Please do not mention this blog on any message boards on the internet; I would like to keep this music-loving utopia low-profile. No linking please!
Oh, and also feel free to use the soundtracks as you please (zipping them how you like, compressing, posting elsewhere, sharing). Just don't link them to this blog. Thanks!Comments are welcome! ;D
Scores I'm Looking For...(if you have them, or have seen them somewhere, please throw me a link)
~ Legend - Two Steps From Hell (No Choir disc 1) ~ Ashes - Two Steps From Hell ~ Fantastic Adventures of Unico Soundtrack ~ Chirin No Suzu (Ringing Bell) Soundtrack ~ Eragon Expanded (or Complete) Score - Patrick Doyle ~ Beowulf Expanded (or Complete) Score - Alan Silvestri ~ Smallville Television Score - Mark Snow
Pending Posts
Hana Kimi ~Ikinen Paradise~ OST Hana Yori Dango Season 1 OST 3x3 Eyes OAV OSTs 1-2 - Wada Kaoru Hunchback of Notre Dame My Neighbor Totoro OST - Joe Hisaishi Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind OST - Joe Hisaishi Princess Mononoke OST - Joe Hisaishi Guitar Hero III OST Arashi No Yoru Ni OST Code Geass OST 1 Code Geass OST 2 Code Geass R2 OST 1 Code Geass R2 OST 2 Wolf's Rain OST 1 (.wav) - Yoko Kanno Wolf's Rain OST 2 (.wav) - Yoko Kanno Gundam Wing Operation 1 Gundam Wing Operation 2 Gundam Wing Operation 3 Gundam Wing - Endless Waltz Slayers Next Sound Bible I Slayers Next Sound Bible II Slayers Special Slayers The Movie OST Slayers Try BGM 2 Slayers Try BGM 1 American Tail - James Horner The Neverending Story - Klaus Doldinger and Giorgio Moroder
No comments:
Post a Comment