You can post questions about osts here, or how to download/share, etc. Also report broken/deleted links here or in the shoutbox. Anything I (and anyone else) can help you out with.~HOW TO~
~~~~~~~~.rar files
~~~~~~~~
.rar files are like .zip files, just a slightly different format. Basically you need the program Winrar to open them. It's free, I think. You can get it here: http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
I don't usually use .rar files, because they're not as universal, but sometimes it's unavoidable, and lots of other blogs use them.
~Tips on Finding Soundtracks~
One of the best ways to find soundtracks you want is by using Google (yes, Google!). However, don't just type in "Nameless Soundtrack" or "Nameless Soundtrack Download" because you likely won't find anything in the way of download links. The best way to search for a soundtrack, I've found, is to type in "Nameless Soundtrack .blogspot" into the search bar. There are tons of soundtrack blogs on Blogspot out there.
Another thing to type in would be "Nameless Soundtrack .rar" or "Nameless Soundtrack .zip" but the results for those aren't as safe...
Also, if you can't find what you want here, check the links to the other blogs, and search those wonderful places. You'll probably find what you want eventually.

No comments:
Post a Comment